Ayo whattup you now in the presence of the super supreme majestic divine grand imperial Cocaine Biceps aka Phantom Raviolis aka Galaxy Knuckles or the mighty Hands of Zeus...otherwise known as the magnificent Shampoo Bracelets or the world famous Spartacus Deluxe. Word...you in the presence of a gladiator in a iron dashiki wit two falcons on his shoulders nahmean. I might gon fuck around n eat a endangered species for breakfast namsayin. While yall poppin waffles in the toasters or havin yall Honey Smacks n shit. Straight like that. So yall stay out my way b. I might gon cartwheel slap a nigga if he get in my way son. Yall dont kno nothin bout that shit. But yo...I aint gon waste too much of yalls time on introductions n such... Imma jus get right to it. As most yall already kno...ey'body favorite semi-offbeat rappin muthafucka aka Phillys own Meek Mill jus dropped his first album. Its been a whole lotta anticipation for this shit too ya heard. Ya boy Robert Willliams been on his grind since back when he was still rockin em thick ass shredded wheat rows on his head n spittin Beanie-esque bars as a youngbuck like in this video right here...
Its all love tho. He was spittin some aight shit even back then. Then a few years passed by n sons little Flamers series had gave him a actual buzz n whatever. But ey since he dropped that first Dreamchasers joint the shit has been ON like Farrakhan yo. Son BEEN had the mixtape game in a choke hold...but once he started rollin wit ey'body favorite former correctional officer aka Ricky Rozay...he started doin more than jus bangin out free music for the streets. But yall kno how it go...those Self Made compilation joints n features n all the mixtape love dont mean shit if he cant shine on his own solo album the same way. Son still jus gettin started tho. He still gotta lotta blocks left in his Jenga tower...so I dont see nothin bout to come crashin down on homie. Even wit Rawse out here tryin to live up to his fantasies n Hebrew aspirations while tryin not to catch too many micro Ls or get hisself bodied by them Gangster Disciples or whoever else tryin to come at his head next...Meek out here flourishin. Either way he got hisself set up for victory....so allow the god to break the shit down for yall...
1. Dreams & Nightmares - This a pretty cold intro. Basically its jus some inspirational type shit for the first couple minutes...son on his "mama I made it" shit (guess thats the dreams shit). He actually soundin like possessed by the ghost of Wale tho... Maybe Mr. Akintimehin actually laced son wit some ghost bars forreal tho...you never kno. But then suddenly the storm clouds come rollin in n it gets on some dark shit (like nightmares)...n Meek starts whylin out. Yall might be like damn...this nigga shriekin n whatever...but he be puttin his heart into em screechy ass bars... so I aint really mad at it.
2. In God We Trust - This shit turnt up. But he on his IMMA YELL ALL THIS SHIT TO MAKE ALL THESE FANTASY BARS SOUND MORE BELIEVABLE TO YALL shit. Its all good tho...
3. Young & Gettin It ft Kirko Bangz - I blame that Sid the Sloth lookin muthafucka Drake for all this corny ass "Im young n Im STILL gettin it" shit that little niggas keep talmbout. The Olsen twins was young n gettin it too...shit aint impressive bruh. Kirko jus be gettin on my nerves also...son is devoid of talent...sooooo Ion really gotta whole lotta good things to say bout this shit b. The beat is aight...I guess. But this joint pretty much jus some dime a dozen shit for some dime a dozen hoes wit no self esteem to do they hoes wit no self esteem thing to. All this shit gon lead to is more 12 yr old broads doin twerk videos on youtube nahmean. Whatever tho...
4. Traumatized - So now son is openin up wit his feelings n shit....mostly towards his homies that went back to the essence. He also takes a minute to send out lyrical death threats to the nigga who killed his pops. I actually fucks wit this joint cuz he speakin on real shit. You believe sons pain...not on some over the top dramatic shit even. Like.. this aint Game gettin drunk off his emotions n drippin suicidal tears all over his love letter to Dre after he was abandoned while makin his second album for example namsayin. Boi-1da actually got busy on the beat too. Thing is... sequencing on albums is kinda important son. So when you go from some stripper pole-friendly shit to your little introspective joint thats a hell of a segue my nigga.
5. Believe It ft Rick Ross - This beat is like some King Kong diddy boppin thru the jungle snatchin pterodactyls out the sky n bitin they heads off n beatin on his chest type shit. Rawse still on his turnin the names of popular white broads into slang for some work tho..."Sellin Miley Cyrus in my brand new Monte Carlo...I got that Justin Bieber please believe it". I fucks wit it tho...this shit go hard.
6. Maybach Curtains ft Rick Ross, Nas & John Legend - Not even gon lie bruh...I really don't wanna hear no more Maybach joints. This shit jus soundin like deja vu now. No surprises here AT ALL my dude... John Legend all on the hook gettin his John Legend on....Rawse tryin to reinvent the "Im rich" wheel for the one thousandth millionth time n shit... And yo...Nas my dude....but he soundin like he wrote his rhymes to a faster beat or some shit. After catchin fire on some features last year n droppin one of the best joints of 2012 this was kinda like a step back namsayin. Shit jus dont really click. But a lotta muthafuckas be waitin on these geriatric joints so I aint gon knock it....jus aint no shit I fucks wit personally nahmean.
7. Amen ft Drake - Kinda hard to hate on this shit. Like you jus gotta be honest sometimes yo. I dont jus go into autohate cuz some lame featurin on the joint. Not even that corny ass cake nigga Aubrey can fuck this shit up namsayin. I aint hatin on son... Let that fake country accent havin rape tint rockin leotard wearin sugary sweet ballad croonin haiku whisperin stripper rescuin callin up his exes to cockblock on niggas nightly ass white wine spritzer n moscato sippin pillow sewin scarf knittin cozy sweater crocheting kitten pettin daisy necklace makin lavender sniffin chiahead lookin newborn rodent complexion havin angel hair pasta eatin Aaliyah obsessin bird tattoo gettin teen soap opera starrin spotlight obsessin quote stealin gang sign throwin tough guy in interviews while surrounded by 8ft tall bodyguards ey'where he go havin sideways talkin champagne bottle tossin abbreviation addicted collapsin on stage while performin ass grew up in one of the richest neighborhoods in Canada but actin like he got hood stripes in Memphis private academy attendin goon hirin facial expression challenged phony Jewish mobster muthafuckin pampered diva live b.
8. Young Kings - Ayo is it cool if I get my "hater" on for a minute b? Like I aint tryin to throw no shade at niggas...but Imma need to get some shit off my chest son. Imma jus speak on some shit that be gettin on my nerves from time to time... Seems like niggas who rap stay competin to see who the youngest doin it. Shit is wild corny b. I give a inflatable fuck how old or young you is son...theres niggas out there who still be havin the little toddler sized apple heads n effeminate physiques n shit who can body a beat n rock shows n whatever...n theres niggas who been rappin since Jimmy Spicer who still cant do neither one b. Age aint shit yo. Ionno how many y'all gon be like "Nahh...I aint tryna cop that Jay Electronica when it drop finally cuz that nigga damn near 40 yo!" ...cuz if thats the case yall some morons duke. Bottom line is talent aint got no age yo. But it jus happens that shit WAS more pure back in the day. Look at it like this...when niggas had VHS tapes way back when... it was like you could dub that shit n make you a copy for ya boy or whoever...n the quality would be kinda aight. But if you took the dub n tried to make a copy from that shit...the picture quality would get kinda wack n the joint would sound like it was playin from in another room n shit nahmean. If you made a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy...youd probably jus throw that shit in the trash after peepin it. Basically what Im sayin is we mostly gettin dubs from dubs instead of that quality shit these days...feel me? Now I aint tryin to sound like em old heads talmbout niggas was mad nice back in the day ONLY. But its mad little niggas out there sittin on top of the game that cant rap PERIOD b. Some niggas aint even wack...they jus overrated as fuck. Like J "False Alarm" Cole? Little niggas hailed him as the savior of rap n that dude was jussa dubtape of a dubtape yo. I aint even tryin to give a fuck bout these 90s babies coastin to the top off bein some pretty little niggas n caterin to these 14 yr old future strippers n shit. That aint whats poppin. That aint what Willis was talmbout. Word...Imma tell you right now....aint a lotta muthafuckas since Nas n Snoop that jus came into the game bein some young 20 yr olds who dropped CLASSICS right out the gate. Yall little niggas should bow at the feet of that fool Kendrick for provin that yall generation is even capable of makin a classic joint in the first place yo. Cuz it aint like yall been bangin out some timeless shit too often. No hate...but basically the game mostly run by some 70s babies b. Thats jus facts. So yall corny little muthafuckas talmbout "young niggas runnin the game" gargle some fuckouttaheresterine. It aint ALL Gangster Gibbs n Black Hippy or Big KRIT out here b... Yall also gave us The Florist of Failure aka Yung Berg...or that human minstel show Soulja Boy namsayin. Yall gave us Dignity's abortion aka Wiz Khagina... Cant forget that gardener of dicks Drake...n the "Insuffcient Funds" of success itself J Cole. Take credit for that shit too yo. 90s niggas gave you Pac. Yall returned the favor by givin niggas that anal conception Tyga? Yall put THAT hairless alien marsupial on a pedestal n let him elevate to the level he at now? Thats what's good wit yall? Matter fact 90s niggas had spares...we lost Pac n came back wit DMX. Wasnt even like X filled Pacs shoes....I mean...it was kinda like goin From Pirellis to some Michelins but he was still a damn good spare tire b. Who yall gave us in return? Chief Keef? 90s niggas gave yall Outkast n Mobb Deep...niggas was teenagers droppin CLASSIC albums. M.O.P...Gang Starr...A Tribe Called Quest.... How yall repay ya elders? OFWGKTA? Fuckouttahere... We aint even gon get into all the KINGS that came outta the 80s yo. That was the age of titans b. Dont get me wrong...its mad new rappers out there that Im feelin...but where yall future legends at b? Yall cant take credit for Kanye...sons a 70s baby too. Look at G.O.O.D. Music alone... Pusha? Nope. Common? Nope. Mos Def? Nope. Not even 2 Chainz...yall cant even claim THAT muthafucka. Cudder cool...but he aint no damn EMCEE. But yeah...he cool...son got some talent....but wit that yall also gotta claim that condiment nigga Big Sean n Cyhi aka the most aiiiight muthafucka alive. Ion even got nothin against Cyhi...but son is like a Zune among iPods b. Lemme ask you this...whats yall favorite Cyhi joint? .................................(aight ya ten minutes is up)... Thats what Im sayin... Sorry bruh. Anyways yo...I aint gon front like we aint had wack niggas in the 90s...but we aint let em shine like THAT. Jay tried to pass the torch to Memphis Bleek how many times b? Aint like we jus accepted that shit. But yalls lettin some corny niggas slip thru the cracks namsayin. Im sayin tho...theres more new niggas in hip hop than theres old heads n yet its the old heads that still runnin this shit? Biggie died at 24...son had 2 albums. Both classics. You new niggas aint that young...n yall aint kings. Stop bullshittin. That bein said tho...this joint aight b. I fucks wit it.
9. Lay Up ft Wale, Rick Ross & Trey Songz - Some shit for the females... I aint mad at it. This shit is actually straight if you jus need a bait joint namsayin. Shit is perfect for plantin some seeds of seduction yo. By that I mean if you play this shit at the right time in the right place you can definitely set a mood n shit. I mean...it aint no express lane to the panties tho. Like you aint gon come up on some autobox off this shit but its definitely the type of joint that might gon get a broad to lower her guard on some "yo you wanna go get a cup of coffee as friends?" type shit. Word. Then you pounce....you hit her wit some Al Green n melt the panties right off that broad namsayin. From there you jus gotta harvest yo. Word is bond.
10. Tony Story (Pt 2) - So this a sequel to the best named story joint of all time... I dont think I even understood the whole point of the first Tony Story to be honest wit yall. To be even more honestER I dont get the point of this shit neither. All I remember is that Tony died in the first part. I dont wanna give away the end to this shit...but sons brother dies.
11. Who You're Around ft Mary J Blige - Cmon fam...why we still gettin Mary J to sing hooks? Was Marsha Ambrosius unavailable or some shit? No disrespect to Mary but she kinda been runnin on fumes for a minute son. She went 1 for 3 on guest vocals this year as far as summa the biggest releases go (Sorry Joey Crack...not tryna include that Another Round remix)....n Im pretty sure its only a handful of muthafuckas that gave her that win like I did on the Nas joint...so some might even say she went 0 for 3 in 2012. All good tho I guess. This that Fuck these backstabbers/watch who you stay wit/keep ya enemies close/yall some snakes in the grass but I still love yall joint that you probably done heard before.... It aint ALL THE WAY wack or nothin...jus not some shit where Imma be like YO PUT IT ON TRACK 11 neither.
12. Polo & Shell Tops - Not really feelin this shit either yo. Basically if wack ass "Foamposites" rhymed wit more words this shit probably coulda been called Polo & Foamposites... Like the fact that shell tops is even mentioned on this joint is more to do wit the fact that that shit rhymes wit "sell rocks" n "cell block" namsayin. I aint mad at this shit...but there been better ____& ____ joints than this before. Like it aint like its on the Gin & Juice level of necessaryness. Im sayin if this shit wasnt on the album tomorrow I dont think anybody would be like aw damn why they take Polo & Shell Tops off this shit??
13. Rich & Famous ft Louie V- And here we go again wit this shit... So so far we got Dreams & Nightmares n we got Polo & Shell Tops n if you wanna include Young & Gettin It then theres also that shit. But now this shit. Anyway this joint aight...hook is kinda wack tho. How this Louie V nigga n Kirko still usin autotune anyways? Step yall shit up yo. Its bout to be 2013 n niggas still tryin to milk that dead cow. Face it yo...yall might gon have to actually learn to sing eventually if yall wanna have careers two years from now.
14. Real Niggas Come First - I fucks wit this shit. Its basically a "Rick Ross Lite" joint... but shit still kinda bangs.
So there yall go...as you can see son aint really doin too much on here. If this shit was a mixtape it wouldnt even be his best one. I mean the shit aint wack...its jus nothin special. Most of it is jus some paint by numbers shit. It got some heaters on it tho. But the shit that IS wack kinda drags it all down nahmean. But yall never kno...son might still got some shit on deck for album #2. Or his next mixtape.
3 Zeus Slaps Outta 5
But yo....I aint done....
Big Ghost ALSO Presents...the Sean Price - Mic Tyson Review
4.5 Zeus Slaps Outta 5
Big Ghost ALSO Presents...the Sean Price - Mic Tyson Review
Ayo the music industry is straight overflowin wit niggas followin the same formula n tryin hard to seem like they on some multi dimensional shit. Ey'body got they little club joints...they little romantic shit for the females...they little conscious shits...they little double time joints n whatever whatever. So where that leave my dude Sean Price aka Mic Tyson aka Sean Mandela aka Kimbo Price aka P-Body aka Master P! aka Big Ruck? He fallin into that category? Nah. All son do is rap. All he do is step into the booth n kill summa the most uncommercial "radio gon hate this shit" type dirty ass gutter beats all day like he avengin the death of a loved one b. Like he gotta grudge. He aint calculatin his moves n tryin to put together no broad ass spectrum of emotions for muthafuckas...he jus bodies shit all day. Thats all he do...body beats n offend sensitive people like its his muthafuckin job. And he do it witta smile on his face.
This aint for no weak-hearted niggas tho. This for niggas who bathe in butcher knives n eat broken glass son. This for muthafuckas who sniff battery acid n brush they teeth wit bleach. Its for muthafuckas who pee in empty snapple bottles while they drivin n throw it out the window without puttin the cap back on first. This for niggas who cut down a whole tree to pick one apple off a branch. Shit is insensitive as fuck. He gotta joint on here bout ya moms suckin bbq sauce off his dick. He got joints bout makin a organ outta baby organs. Son dont give a malnourished fuck par. He only rockin over the straight grimiest beats n half these shits aint even got hooks yo. Matter fact most these shits is under 3 minutes...no skits...nothin. Jus beats n son rhymin like a beast on top of em. Who puts out albums like that b??? He do got some features tho....n they all on point. So what Imma tell you bout some shit like this? Not a whole lot fam. A breakdown of each joint gon look sumn like this basically...
1. The Genesis of Omega - Beat is dope. Son kinda bodied this shit....n its jus si=ome intro shit.
2. Bar-Barian - Beat is extra dope. Son straight bodied this shit. "Young dummies...cant spar. No life..my flow tight, like ya pants are"
3. Pyrex - Beat is dope. Son bodied this shit too. "You a happy meal nigga...witta toy in the box. I clap the steel nigga...put ya boy in a box"
4. Price & Shining Armor ft Rustee Juxx - Beat is dope again. Niggas straight bodied this shit too.
5. Title Track - Beat is mad dope. Son slowed it down....n bodied this shit again.
6.Straight Music - Beat is dope. So waddaya kno....son bodied this shit. "Fuck bein humble...Im better than everybody"
7. STFU Pt 2 - Beat is dope...once again. Son REALLY bodied this shit. "That nigga soft wit the wack shit...my raps slap the earth off of its axis"
8. Hush - Beat is dope. Son bodied this shit. AND he singin on the hook....
9. Solomon Grundy ft Ike Eyes & ill Bill - Beat is retardedly dope. Niggas bodied this shit repeatedly.
10. Frankenberry ft Buckshot - Beat is dope....n niggas bodied this shit once more. "Im actually one of the rappers that really can rap"
11. BBQ Sauce ft. Pharoahe Monch - Beat is STUPID dope. Son not only bodied this shit...but Monch did his thing on the hook too. "Make ya mom suck my dick wit blue cheese on my balls"
12. Bully Rap ft Realm Reality - Beat is dope...maybe even a little emotional kinda. But son bodied this shit still. "I sell dope to ya mama...n I aint even vote for Obama"
13. By The Way ft Torae - Beat is dope....might even be the closest thing to some shit you can play on the radio....n son bodied this shit of course.
14. Battering Bars ft Pumpkinhead - Beat is dope as fuck. Niggas bodied this shit....naturally. "Punch niggas thru pizza shop windows...red devil dust mixed witta little indo"
15. The Hardest Nigga Out - Beat is...(wait for it)....dope. Son bodied this shit. "This is anti bitch boy...wack niggas fall back"
So there you have it. My only complaint is that there wasnt a Heltah Skeltah reunion on this shit wit Rock aka Tha Rockness Monstah (SALUTE!). Other than that shit is lovely. I copped the retail joint...but if you want the bonus tracks you gotta grab this shit off a iTunes b. Like I was sayin tho...if you lookin for a dude who stays in touch wit his emotions n opens up bout his personal life or tries to provide little niggas witta positive role model they never had...P! aint that dude son. If you lookin for some anthems to practice ya slaps to...this ya joint right here tho. I stay gettin my slap practice on to these Sean Price joints b. I been perfectin my windmill slaps to this particular album yo. This shit comes wit experience b...years of practice n meditation n shit...but you need the right anthems for that. I developed the elevator slap to this shit b...where you kinda angle ya shit upwards n lift a nigga off his feet n he shoot thru the ceiling n end up on the next floor above you n shit. On some old school shit...I might still stargate slap a nigga too n have him wakin up in another dimension like "yoooo....where the fuck am I son?...n where my teeth at?" Thats real talk. My latest shit is the Matrix slap tho. Thats where you go to slap a muthafucka n ey'thing freezes n the whole room rotates so witnesses can get a 360 view of whats bout to happen to a nigga before he catch a bad one namsayin. The future slaps is when the shit hit you so hard that ya unborn future kids gon feel it. Have ya little mans livin in 2027 sittin there playin Madden on his new PS6 wit his friends n all a sudden he gon fly across the room....n his niggas gon be like "yooooooooo...how he do that shit??? Sons controller must got that new DualShock shit they only be havin in Japan yo!!!"...some crazy shit like that. I be practicin that swing underwater namsayin. I might gon strap a baby cow to my arm to put some weight on it. Word. So thats jus summa the techniques I be workin on to this shit yo.
So is this joint absolutely perfect? No. I like variety namsayin...so some stories or some shit...maybe even son goin in on specific topics or whatever woulda been coo. But either way...shits perfect for what I needed it to be. Its jus 15 tracks of straight barbaric animal shit. I aint expectin social commentary or some Wyclef strummin his guitar in a hut type shit. I jus need some shit I can play front to back wit no skips...some shit to help me get my palms warm to. What you see on the cover is what you get basically. If you think you built for this shit then cop it yo.
4.5 Zeus Slaps Outta 5
Ayo if you aint up on that fly shit from back in the day this a good place to start b. Niggas took it back to Helly Hansen gear n Suzuki Samurais...